Sore swollen breast neg test

leann33

Reaction score
Hi, I am new here but have been reading and wanted to ask a question myself and get OP. My period should have started today according to mymonthlycycles but it has not. I noticed my breast were tender a couple of days ago; mainly my left which is now a little bigger than my right one. I have tried to keep track of my CP but am still new at it. Yesterday morning it was low and seemed a little soft and I had watery yellowish CM. This morning I can not feel it as it must be to high to check, but it seemed yesterday to be pointing more up. I took an HPT 2 days ago but it was negative. I dont have any other symptoms of being pregnant other than I have gained a few pounds. The sore breast are what caught my attention as I never get that before my AF. The last time I remember getting sore breast was 10 yrs ago when I was on the patch BC. Also, I do not know exactly my ovulation date but according to the site it should have been around the 18th of May and my last period was May 3 which lasted about 6-7 days. Any advice would be great!

You could be pregnant but also sore breast could be a sign of AF.:test: again with first morning urine. Wish you :baby:

Thank you for your reply! I will do that as I did test in the evening. I think I will give myself a couple more days just in case AF decided to show her face a little late this month!

Well started having brown discharge today so I guess AF is on her ugly way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->