Sore throat 5dpo?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Ok so I'm 5dpo... Today before lunch I started to get like a metallic taste in my mouth that came and gone for several minutes and minutes after that I started to get a sore throat and has lasted for 5-6 hours..

Anyone else have that?

EPF(early pregnancy factor) lowers your immune system and can cause illness easier. EPF is caused by a fertilized egg splitting and making it's way to the uterus. It lowers the immune system to stop the cells of the traveling/splitting egg from being attacked. It is also why your immune system stays low all pregnancy long. EPF is produced whether or not implantation happens, it just means fertilization happened. Fertilization is the easy part- it happens 40-50% of the time when sex is had in the fertile period. It's the dividing and implantation that lowers the chances to 15-20% each month.

EPF(early pregnancy factor) lowers your immune system and can cause illness easier. EPF is caused by a fertilized egg splitting and making it's way to the uterus. It lowers the immune system to stop the cells of the traveling/splitting egg from being attacked. It is also why your immune system stays low all pregnancy long. EPF is produced whether or not implantation happens, it just means fertilization happened. Fertilization is the easy part- it happens 40-50% of the time when sex is had in the fertile period. It's the dividing and implantation that lowers the chances to 15-20% each month.

Thank you!! That may explain things! I'm just hoping this sore throat is an early symptom!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->