Sore tongue ?

bookworm7

Reaction score
I am 2 days from my period being due and for the last week I've had a sore tongue just thought I'd ask if anyone else had this before a bfp.
I've not noted this down in my daily chart of symptoms as just thought it was unrelated but because it's not gone in a week it's made me start thinking (obviously I am symptom spotting like crazy trying to hold out for testing on Friday/sat

This probably isn’t what you want to hear, but I get a sore tongue a couple days befor AF arrives. My whole mouth gets sensitive to certain foods, like chocolate and sugary things and cranberries...acidy things. But I hope this is your BFP symptom!

This probably isn’t what you want to hear, but I get a sore tongue a couple days befor AF arrives. My whole mouth gets sensitive to certain foods, like chocolate and sugary things and cranberries...acidy things. But I hope this is your BFP symptom!
Thank you for your reply

It's so strange to learn all about these symptoms being part of AF symptoms

I'm late tested the day of my period and got negative but boobs are really sore and AF not arrived so I'm super crossing my fingers and I'm waiting a few days and testing again

Hope you get a BFP! That would be great timing for the holidays! Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->