Sore vagina?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi girls! I am on CD 28 and don't know when I ovulated because I don't chart no more. My last cycle lasted 35 days. It is a week from my expected period and I've been experiencing like a sore vagina for 3 days like someone kicked me there really hard!! It hurts whenever I go to the loo and wipe One day out of those 3 days I had spotting of blood after me and my hubby had and after that I felt like a burning and itching sensation inside my vagina... sorry if TMI. Also I've had increase discharge and it is brownish and pinkish in color off and on for the past 4 days. Do you think I could be experiencing implantation or is it too late? I've hardly had any kind of pregnancy symptoms except for cramps that last for a few seconds off and on everyday and I get really grumpy and frustrated easy now. I don't know if I am pregnant but I don't wanna test right now. Has anyone had the symptom or feeling of a sore vagina? Please advice????

Hi hun, if I were you I would test to see if you could be pregnant. If thats a negative I think I would go to the doctors just in case there was an infection that needed treatment x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->