sorry. another thread on weeks confusion...

mandylou

Reaction score
hi ladies, ok i know theres been other threads like this but i cant seem to find one right now, im just wondering how many months is 26 weeks? is it half way through 7th month?

Also if your telling someone how far you are do you say the complete months total or the month you're in??? if that makes any sense...

and just one more does third tri start at the beginning of the 27th week or the end? (start of 28th?)

thanks ladies!!! sorry for being ignorant!:dohh:

For me the only way i count it is by calender months as it is 9 calender months that we are pregnant for. When is your due date? xxx

due 28th march. so that would make me 6 months? oh im so confused lol

theres 9 calendar months...40 weeks... but 10 4 week months! why cant it be simple lol

but 4 weeks isnt tecnically a month, thats where the confusion lies lol. 20 weeks is 4 and a half months 40 weeks is nine months. If ur due 26th march that makes u 6 months on boxing day :) xxx

I was totally confused by this, and also found that my female friends understood it when I said I'm "** weeks" but my male friends always asked in months! :shrug:

Try this site, https://www.baby2see.com/development/index.html

The diagram at the top breaks it down into weeks/months/trimesters so you can see when you change months and trimesters easily.

It says on there 26 weeks is 6 months pregnant and you start 3rd tri at the end of your 27th week.:D

thats great! thanks ladies!

howiesmum, yeah its my male friends that dont understand the weeks either lol, ill tell them 26 weeks, and they'll then ask 'how many months is that?!' lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->