• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sorry if inappropriate. So close to losing my babies. In desperate need of help!

cookie4800

Reaction score
I'm so desperate as I truly feel I can lose my babies. Please help if you can. Please...

Today I am 21+5. When I was 20+4 I had an emergent cerclage placed as my cervix was measuring .83 cm, 3 cm dilated and bags were bulging. MFM said he thinks we can only get 2 maybe 3 weeks out of cerglage... great odds.

Since cerclage placement I've had cramping. Sometimes a couple an hour sometimes VERY rythmic (and I mean very... like every 3 minutes.) Sunday night (today is tues) I went to L&D for the cramping. They didn't really get them to stop... just didn't hurt as bad. But eventually after I got home they did slow down big time. I still get them but nowhere near as often. Anyways while I was in L&D they did a vaginal. Also checked my urine. Said I MAY have both a uti and bacterial vaginosis. Gave me meds for both. Before I went in I was having A LOT of discharge and it was brownish. Yesterday and today it has increase big time and is now very bloody. There is red bloody mucus EVERY TIME I wipe. Plus some on a pad and just an hour ago quite a bit on the pad. I know this can be from internal exam but with everything that's been going on I'm so very scared. Plus I'm not sure it can still be from exam or be this much from the exam. I can call my ob when they open in the morn but I know there is just so much they can tell me.

I am just so scared and was wondering if any of this sounds familiar to any of you. I so greatly appreciate any insight you may have. It's so hard to feel both my little girls moving in my belly but my body seems to be failing them...

Hi I haven't had experience of this but want you to know I'm thinking of you and keeping everything crossed for you. Xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Have not experienced this either, but you are in my thoughts and prayers....XOooXO <3 <3

Did you get checked out? Is everything okay?

sorry i don't know either, just praying all is well for you, can you ask for a scan for reassurance? keep your feet up?

aww huni :hugs: I know your cervix will be highly irritated after having the cerclage AND then the internal so that can cause bleeding, the BV can cause a lot of discharge which will be mingling with the blood from your cervix.

make sure your on strict bed rest hun so no moving unless you need to goto the toilet if you can. Drink PLENTY of water and try do some rest on your left hand side. The anti biotics for the UTI should kick in within 3 days which should ease some of the pains if that was the cause... im not sure how long the BV should take to clear up but if things are no better i would call and see if they want you to go get checked out :hugs: Or better still see if someone can come to you! the less your moving the better xx

Cookie had her baby

23 weeker my baby girl

ReplyOct 23rd, 2014 | 00:43 AMcookie4800

Gave birth to Baby A, Liliana on Monday 10/20/14. 1lb1oz. She was just 23 weeks (due to ivf we know she was actually less than 23 weeks but hospital had some dates wrong.)

Anyways... she's in the nicu and I'm on hospital bed rest trying to keep her sister in. I so wish I could be with her more.

I'm so worried about her. She's so little... 23 weeks! Dr's say she is doing good for her gestation but really... how good is that when u think only 23 weeks! She has a brain scan on Monday and I'm so worried for the results.

I just feel so helpless and worried.

Bless sending her strength . My daughter was just under 1lb xxx

Cookie had her baby

23 weeker my baby girl

ReplyOct 23rd, 2014 | 00:43 AMcookie4800

Gave birth to Baby A, Liliana on Monday 10/20/14. 1lb1oz. She was just 23 weeks (due to ivf we know she was actually less than 23 weeks but hospital had some dates wrong.)

Anyways... she's in the nicu and I'm on hospital bed rest trying to keep her sister in. I so wish I could be with her more.

I'm so worried about her. She's so little... 23 weeks! Dr's say she is doing good for her gestation but really... how good is that when u think only 23 weeks! She has a brain scan on Monday and I'm so worried for the results.

I just feel so helpless and worried.

I was just about to respond. Thank you for updating <3 do know if she is still updating... Has a journal or anything?

Thinking of you and your little ones.x

Sending lots of love and prayers, thinking of them all x x x

Thank you all.

Liliana is 1 week old today and doing great well. She is a strong one!

Her little sister is still inside cooking. My white blood cell count is high and I know the Dr's are concerned about it. However blood pressure is good and no signs of a fever. Still have a ton of discharge but doesn't seem to be a sign of an infection.

So at this point we are taking things one day at a time.

I appreciate everyone's kind words and prayers!

aww happy 1 week old Liliana <3 Im glad your all doing well hun <3 xx

I'm glad you are both doing well :) Thinking of you &#10084;

I'm glad she's doing well, I hope she proves to be a little fighter. I hope you and your second little one continue to do well. Thinking of you still x x

Thank you all.

Liliana is 1 week old today and doing great well. She is a strong one!

Her little sister is still inside cooking. My white blood cell count is high and I know the Dr's are concerned about it. However blood pressure is good and no signs of a fever. Still have a ton of discharge but doesn't seem to be a sign of an infection.

So at this point we are taking things one day at a time.

I appreciate everyone's kind words and prayers!

Both you and your daughter have unimaginable strength.

You will be in my prayers!

All the best cookie, hope you all continue to do well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->