• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sorry if inappropriate. So close to losing my babies. In desperate need of help!

I hope everything is going well for you and your babies! X

Thinking of you. Cant imagine what you must be going through. X

Thought I'd update...

Liliana turned 1 month yesterday. She is now 1lb7oz. She is having some major oxygen issues but we are working on it.

11 days after I had Lili, on 10/31/2014, I gave birth to Alessandra via emergency csection (she was having heart rate issues). Ali was 1lb4oz at birth but now weighs the same as her sister at 1lb7oz. She also has some oxygen issues but not as major as Lili.

We are very proud of our girls. They are very feisty and are very strong!

Thank you to everyone for your kind words and continued prayers.

Sorry to hear they are having oxygen issues but pleased to hear they are other wise well and putting on weight...xxx.

I am sorry to hear they are having Oxygen issues hun i hope they manage to resolve it soon :hugs: :hugs: sending lots of love to you and your little family <3 <3

Bless you and your baby girls!! I hope their issues get sorted xxx

Thought I'd update...

Liliana turned 1 month yesterday. She is now 1lb7oz. She is having some major oxygen issues but we are working on it.

11 days after I had Lili, on 10/31/2014, I gave birth to Alessandra via emergency csection (she was having heart rate issues). Ali was 1lb4oz at birth but now weighs the same as her sister at 1lb7oz. She also has some oxygen issues but not as major as Lili.

We are very proud of our girls. They are very feisty and are very strong!

Thank you to everyone for your kind words and continued prayers.

:hugs: I had an emergency caesarean section with my twin girls. Know what the recovery is like. Please do take it easy. Sending my thoughts to your whole family, come on little girls, fight this. Just a suggestion, have the hospital put them next to each other for a while? Twins hate being apart from each other and if they keep them in the same incubator for even 10 minutes I am sure it'll help each other? Just a suggestion sweets, take care :hugs:

Here is an update from another forum.I posted for those who don't know.. So deeply sorry and saddened.. :cry:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/stillbirths-neonatal-loss-sids/2260955-liliana-elizabeth.html

oh my gosh so heartbreaking. <3 <3 Love, hugs and prayers are with you huni <3 <3

I am so very sorry. Sending love and thoughts to you and your family.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->