sorry ladies i really need some advice

XfairyhopesX

Mummy to my Pixxie & WTT
Reaction score
I didnt know where to post this, i wasnt / not aware i was pregnant, i had a little incling a few weeks ago as i had tummy pains v bad back ache and seemed to be weeing an awful lot... anyway my AF arrived last wed so a week ago, i am only ever on my period for around 3 days flow and then slight brown sorry tmi - anyway mon and tues were like this no pad required etc a little tummy ache - then last night i stood up and blood flooded my pjs - bright red too and watery not at all AF like went to loo quickly as OH looked horrified - when i got there was dribbling in loo and a few clots too - so i am asking what you think - i didnt know who to ask so sorry if ive offended anyone just v worried i may have misses a MC, today is just light again. never happ before hense being so alarmed.

Thank you in advance and so sorry again xxxx

I would take a home preggo test asap to see if anything shows up or you could get your blood tested. Otherwise you may never know. Just keep an eye on things and make sure the bleeding and any pain goes away soon. Wish I could help more!

Um yeah take a preg test. and poss book into dr's as soon as hunni. they will get you booked into Early Preg. Unit if it is positive.

I agree hun, take a test and call your Doc. Keep us updated and i'm thinking of you :hugs:

this happened t me at 6 weeks gush all down legs. baby had heart beat, lived til 19 weeks. do a wee test to be on safe side x hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->