sorry ladies TMI

hellywelly

Mummy to Harry
Reaction score
Everytime I sneeze - if I am walking i have to stop cross my legs before I sneeze - otherwise i lose a bit of wee wee, if I sit in a certain position (edge of seat) I won't lose any etc. I have noticed that when I was extremely overweight in my 20's (I was size 24) this use to happen - I then lost a lot of weight and went down to size 14 and noticed that this never happened again, but since being pregnant it is happening again. Am I on my own? For anyone else that joins me in this embarrassing suffering what do you do to get around it do you wear tenner lady or something like that? xxx thank you xxx

Meeeee.....I keep saying I really must start doing my pelvic floor exercises, but tbh they are shot from having my last child lol....So shall no doubt be reaching for the Tenner ladies asap!!! x

https://www.katysays.com/2010/03/30/the-hunting-and-gathering-mama/

Just read an interview with this woman saying squats are much better at strengthening the pelvis floor than kegels.

https://mamasweat.blogspot.com/2010/05/pelvic-floor-party-kegels-are-not.html

I am having the sneeze pee issue. I do my kegels everyday too.. Its only a small small amount but Still it worries me.

hehe this happens to me, sometimes when im not even moving it happens!

Wow that MamaSweat blog is amazing! Maybe its my Kegels that are causing this!! DAMN

I get this, I was finding my knickers were a bit damp when I'd go to the toilet and was worried about amniotic fluid. I got told to wear a panty liner and (tmi) to smell it because amniotic fluid has a certain smell, very different from urine. Well it was definitely urine eeek and I do my pelvic floors a lot so perhaps extra weight of the baby pressing down is the cause, I don't know but perhaps just wear a pantyliner to make you feel more comfortable. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->