sorry ladies TMI

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by hellywelly, Jun 8, 2011.

1. hellywelly

hellywelly Mummy to Harry

Everytime I sneeze - if I am walking i have to stop cross my legs before I sneeze - otherwise i lose a bit of wee wee, if I sit in a certain position (edge of seat) I won't lose any etc. I have noticed that when I was extremely overweight in my 20's (I was size 24) this use to happen - I then lost a lot of weight and went down to size 14 and noticed that this never happened again, but since being pregnant it is happening again. Am I on my own? For anyone else that joins me in this embarrassing suffering what do you do to get around it do you wear tenner lady or something like that? xxx thank you xxx

2. Jaybear5

Jaybear5 Pregnant with baby #2

Meeeee.....I keep saying I really must start doing my pelvic floor exercises, but tbh they are shot from having my last child lol....So shall no doubt be reaching for the Tenner ladies asap!!! x

3. Samantha675

Samantha675 Maybe baby #3?!?

4. WannabemomV

WannabemomV Well-Known Member

I am having the sneeze pee issue. I do my kegels everyday too.. Its only a small small amount but Still it worries me.

5. hellywelly

hellywelly Mummy to Harry

hi what is kegels? sorry x

6. Lozzy_Loo

Lozzy_Loo Well-Known Member

hehe this happens to me, sometimes when im not even moving it happens!

7. WannabemomV

WannabemomV Well-Known Member

Wow that MamaSweat blog is amazing! Maybe its my Kegels that are causing this!! DAMN

8. MrsH86

MrsH86 Well-Known Member

I get this, I was finding my knickers were a bit damp when I'd go to the toilet and was worried about amniotic fluid. I got told to wear a panty liner and (tmi) to smell it because amniotic fluid has a certain smell, very different from urine. Well it was definitely urine eeek and I do my pelvic floors a lot so perhaps extra weight of the baby pressing down is the cause, I don't know but perhaps just wear a pantyliner to make you feel more comfortable. x