Sorry TMI but any1 else??

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
lol theres no other way to word this ladies but does any1 else get shooting pains up their bum? :rofl:

it seems to be on a night for me when im goin to sleep! please say there is sum1 else haha!

Actually I have had this maybe once or twice... and as far as I remember I think this was also in the evening / at night in bed.... how weird, haha :D

Not exactly sure what causes it... I think mine came around the same time as trapped wind / indigestion.

:hug:

Sounds like you've probably got a pile, there really common in pregnancy
Shooting pain is normaly the 1st sign you've got one or got one coming
Xx

Sounds like you've probably got a pile, there really common in pregnancy
Shooting pain is normaly the 1st sign you've got one or got one coming
Xx

OH MY GOD DONT SAY THA :( i was talkin to my friend other week wile we wer sat aving a meal (she as got a 3yr old) and she sed she used to get em, she never sed anything about piles lol omg i ope not :(:(:(

sorry anit had that but i have had a few very weird feeling in my woohoo

i get this alot, i also got it when i wasnt preg, i dont think its piles, its like a stabbing pain that goes right up you arse haha, makes you clench it hurts so much.

hehe

Nope, not had that, but have had a couple of odd shooting pains right up my va-jay-jay

My husband calls them "colon spasms" lol... we have both had them not while we were pregnant (obviously he couldn't be pregnant, haha)... I don't know what they are but I have only had them a handful of times ever, and I don't know if I was pregnant or not when I had them... But my husband says he used to always get them before he met me, lol... Whatever that means!

I've had it a few times since I've been pregnant, it only happens though if I sit down.......but bloodyhell do I move quickly and stand up again lol!

i've had this before, if the pain is going from your leg into your bottom and then into your back it's a sciatica pain. i've had it in the past but worse in the past few weeks.

When I had it, it didn't have anything to do with my legs. It just shot up my butt kind of... it felt kind of like a "shock" or something... I would jump up... then it would be gone as quickly as it came.

Have had this happen, it is a very very sharp pain, maybe in the cervix area? No clue what it is, never asked anyone. GL

The thing I am talking about can't be in the cervix area because my husband gets them and he doesn't have a cervix. lol ... maybe we are talking about two different things though? haha

Oh yes it could be that for me! That's a great idea. If that's the case, drinking lots of water would help it, which could explain why I don't have that issue right now... I am drinking tons of water.

The thing I am talking about can't be in the cervix area because my husband gets them and he doesn't have a cervix. lol ... maybe we are talking about two different things though? haha

LOL or in the bum? Mine centers in the tail bone area? not the sciatic (SP) nerve, know that pain too well... :hissy:

oh my god. i got this the other day. a really sharp piercing pain right up my bum. i was a bit worried as to what it might be. happy to hear its not just me getting all these wierd little things

I remember getting this pain in my bum, and I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it was due to dehydration... Not sure If there's any truth in that, but I've been trying to get my 2 litres a day since and haven't had it in a couple of months! Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->