sorry, TMI! but please help, is this plug?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
So I'm 28+1, just been to the loo to try and have a number 2 (yes, seriously constipated! :haha:) I wiped, and found this on the toilet paper. I know it's not thrush or any infection as I've literally just finished some thrush treatment, and I was all clear at the midwife appointment yesterday. Should I be concerned?

Tia! X

I've also noticed little miss has been extremely active since yesterday evening, I don't know if that means anything? :shrug:

I should add, I haven't DTD for over a week now, as DH is away, so it couldn't be anything to do with that either. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 30
It could be. I had this last Friday. Maybe give adau a call

if baby has been really active and putting pressure on your cervix then it can just be increased discharge i wouldnt worry unless it has red/brown streaks in it x

Mine was no way discharge. Was far to stringy for that & it was clear like glob. The consultant told me today sounds like plug. That isn't a show tho.. That's blood stained.

That's what this is.. Really globby, thick and extremely stringy! It doesn't smell or anything like that. Should I only be concerned if I see blood? Thanks. X

As long as it's not accompanied by painful contractions. Then the plug can regenerate itself or so I have been told x

The only pain I had was last night.. Intense back pain, but it had completely eased off by this morning. X

Unless you're having contractions or blood in it I wouldn't be worried. Plug will re grow itself. I've lst some before. If you are concerned give them a call, never hurts!

I had the same thing on Sunday except mine was full of blood. I went to the hospital but by then the blood was gone. The doctor couldn't find any reason for the bleeding. Cervix was completely closed. I had a few spots on the tissue yesterday too. I'm 36 weeks today. Doctor didn't seem concerned at the hospital but I'm getting nervous. I see my own doctor tomorrow. I'd feel better if get could have given me a reason for the bleeding

I've been to the hospital with bleeding a few times, they could never find a reason! :nope: Frustrating isn't it. X

I get this quite often! Not accompanied by pain or blood or anything I just assumed it was increased discharge

It sounds like it could be plug hun but it usually regenerates itself. If there's no blood in it then I would say it's normal. I've had this a few times :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->