Sorry to be a pain ...

xSamanthax

DD1, DS1 and 1 Angel
Reaction score
I'm really sorry to be a pain and keep going on about this but my head is in such a mess and i don't have anyone else to talk to or ask about this stuff.

As some of you know my MC started on the 13th of Jan, i was 9 weeks pregnant. I spotted on the 13th and 14th but only when wiping (sorry TMI), had heavy bleeding that did have clots on the 15th and i think passed baby then (sorry TMI) although not entirely sure.... but after the 15th i've had no bleeding or spotting at all. Had some CM (sorry TMI again) that was slightly red and then it went normal again but again only when wiping. I've had no cramps or anything since the 15th either.
I'm still getting :bfp: on the clearblue digital that say :bfp: 1~2, i have had bloods done on Weds just gone, just waiting for the results but i know they will say :bfp: just don't know what the levels will be like. But is this 'normal' i mean its my first MC so i really didn't know what to expect.

It is messing with my head so much because i keep thinking to my self surely i should be bleeding loads more for the MC and then because i'm not that is worrying me too. As bad as it sounds i just want it over with, i still have my bump and sore breasts :( and i want :af: to come, which i know will defo be a LONG wait... i just want to grieve for my Baby Angel even more and eventually start TTC again once we are ready to.

Thank you for reading and like i said at the start i'm sorry for going on about it, any replies would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there, yes it is normal. I had my first mc on the 18th dec and it took until the 13th jan before my hcg levels went to zero and I got a negative result. I had a naturall miscarraige and pregnancy symptoms took a while to subside. I have just had my first period and the bleeding with that was heavier than the bleed I had with mc, everyones experience is different. Its so hard waiting for your levels to get to zero, to be honest I have found the day that I got to my levels to zero and period just as upsetting as the day I miscarried a bit like a final end to it all, might sound a bit silly but how I felt...... It can take a while, mine took forever to get down. Just be kind to yourself and look after yourself while you go through this stage.
Take care Kat

Hi sweetie i mc'd on 22nd Dec @ 9wks and didnt get a BFN till 11th Jan ( 21 days after) everyone is different xx

Thank you so so much for replying, i was thinking about it loads before i posted as i didn't want people to think i was being silly or to wish i would just shut up. It's really helpfull to know that everything that is happening is 'normal' it's such a relief to know that i really don't have to worry that i'm not bleeding i'm actually crying as i type. So once again thank you so so much :hugs:

Never think your being silly sweetie :hugs: it was my first miscarriage too and you should see some of the posts i did back in december cos i was stressing :dohh:.

Everyone is lovely on here so dont ever think people are wishing you to shut up, hope your ok :kiss:

Hi Samantha,

I tell patients that a test can stay positive for up to 3 weeks, so it's still early days. The fact that you've stopped bleeding suggests that everything is settling as normal.
Don't feel like you're a pain, this forum is the place where we can air the thoughts that may seem stupid, selfish or crazy and usually find out that we're the same as other people who have been through the same thing. Without this place I would have thought I was losing my mind at times!

Thank you :hugs:

I'm feeling a bit better today after the post last night, i woke up this morning feeling 'achey' there so maybe thats a good sign??

It's exhausting trying to analyze our bodies after a miscarriage. At least, that's how I feel. I wouldn't worry too much about the BFP. It's only been a little over a week since your miscarriage. It can take several weeks to come down. Once you get the specific level from your blood work, that might help you feel a little better.

Ive given up trying to analyze mine its gone to pot :dohh:

Thank you so much for the replys, i think i'm just really impatient because of the spotting on the 13th and 14th but only when wiping (sorry TMI), had heavy bleeding on the 15th (sorry TMI) and then NOTHING.... i just want to know that i've 'lost' everything and that i don't have to worry about anything else other than when :af: will FINALLY get here. It's mentally exhausting worrying so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->