Sorry to be a party pooper, I think I'm depressed!

leanne_h_89

Reaction score
In all seriousness, I don't think it's anything to do with my LO though that does add stress. I have severe IBS I haven't left my flat since nov (dropped LO off at MILs along the street must take car and only out for about 10 mins)
So aside from the fact I'm stuck at home I can't even get out because of this stupid flat and the steep stairs, I end up beyond at some point every day.
I can't sleep (it's 2am), everyone pretends to understand but they don't therefore I can't talk to OH!
I'm not BF my boobs are like empty hanging sacks, I spent a fortune on new bras 2 weeks ago and they're so big on me!
My hair is coming out in clumps and I have bald patches. I took so much pride in my appearance but now there's no point I'm just a mess.
My mother is being weird with me (because we live on MILs street and my mum only lives 15 mins drive away). She's saying I don't make an effort but I can't get out. She always buying my neice but not my son. She has had my neice every friday since she was 6 weeks (she's now 30 months) yet had only had my son twice. She conplains she can't have him as she "has a cold" but she's meant to have him when I go to work in April!
We have an alcoholic just moved in above is always dust fighting with his son or setting the smoke alarm off (they scare me when im home alone with lo) and a crazy cat lady facing us!
I'm just so unhappy with my life right now. It's making me cry just writing this!

I don't care if I don't get replies (though idvappreciate them) I just needed to let it out!

Oh great it's 02:15am and they're stomping around arguing upstairs now :'(

you need to see your doctor.
your ibs could be much bettter treated

like you i have ibs also depression - i got meds 2 months ago and feel totally different

good luck
x

:hugs:

Like the other girls have said, try and see a doctor and get this sorted out. You need to before you are meant to go back for work in April, otherwise it will only become even more of a struggle when April does arrive. Maybe ring your doctors and ask to speak to a Doctor over the phone, that way you wont have to leave the house and they can help you.

:flower:

I actually read a really cool article recently that 95% of serotoniin our bodies is in our stomach. That's why they call it a second brain. and if the serotonin level is messed up in our bodies, it causes depression, anxiety and often times along with it, stomach issues. Apparently people with IBS (which some doctors even believe is caused by serotonin issues) respond to serotonin treatment faster than people with just depression. Or something like that lol I'm actually on zoloft, which is serotonin and it has really helped my anxiety and my IBS

I actually read a really cool article recently that 95% of serotoniin our bodies is in our stomach. That's why they call it a second brain. and if the serotonin level is messed up in our bodies, it causes depression, anxiety and often times along with it, stomach issues. Apparently people with IBS (which some doctors even believe is caused by serotonin issues) respond to serotonin treatment faster than people with just depression. Or something like that lol I'm actually on zoloft, which is serotonin and it has really helped my anxiety and my IBS

I remember telling my dr about my IBS symptoms and she got my file out and saw I was a depression and anxiety sufferer and she said most IBS is controlled by moods/emotional state. She did give me IBS tablets because I was coming off anti-depressants in preparation for TTC. The tablets helped xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->