Sort of freaking out

Anotherbbypls

Mum of 3 beautiful girls
Reaction score
U.K. Mummy here. My scan isn't til lthe 2nd of march but I just don't feel pregnant. My boobs are tender still but other than that just feel normal. My fatigue has sort of vanished and this pregnancy is totally different to my other 2. I had a private scan last week showing me as 8+2 when I thought I was 7+4 I can't just show up at Fmau asking for a scan because I'm panicking

Try not to worry, all pregnancies are different! Some people don't get any symptoms, it doesn't mean anything is wrong. If everything looked ok on your scan last week, it probably still is! Honestly, in the U.K., there isn't much you can do. They won't listen for the HB yet and they are very unlikely to scan you before 12 weeks. They'll just tell you to wait it out and see what happens. I went to my local assessment unit around week 14 with awful stomach pain and they literally took my blood pressure, felt my stomach and sent me home. They said it was too early for the HB and said to just monitor for bleeding as sadly, there was nothing they could do at that stage..! Which I guess there wasn't. I know the wait for the 12 week scan is awful but not long to go plus you've had a healthy early scan, it all sounds positive!

Try not to worry, easier said than done I know, with my first I didnt feel at all pregnant until about 15 weeks. If you feel anxious maybe try distract yourself or start a bullet journal- it chills me out xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->