Sort of surprise pregnancy.

pandinha

Mamãe to Spencer Jonah
Reaction score
My husband and I have 1 child together and wanted another, was hoping for a fall baby. I stopped birth control when my last AF came at the end of December and then visited an endocrinologist on January 12th to discuss my options (I have PCOS). He gave me a prescription for Femara and sent me on my way. My husband was out of state for most of the month so we only DTD twice this month. Decided on Wednesday to take a test to verify I was not pregnant (as I was 99% sure I wasn't). Shockingly to my surprise it was positive! So I took another, then went and had a beta done and just got back a little bit ago from the second beta. On Wednesday it was at 55 and today 128. The low numbers bother me a bit, but I suppose as long as it's doubling it's good. Already have an OB appt scheduled now for February 12th. I also don't know the dpo I am at, wish I did. Would love to know how far along I am!

Pretty excited though, especially getting pregnant before we even really started any fertility drugs! I'm just hoping this one sticks and my DS gets to become a big brother!

That's awesome! Congrats! And don't worry about the low numbers. HCG has to start somewhere. They are doubling just fine. Happy and Healthy 9 months!

Congrats!

Hcg has such a wide range for what's normal, so as long as it's doubling, you're good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->