Sorted now :-)

nervouspains

Love being a Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Could you both please tell me when you have posted my purchases!
I cant wait & am excited to use them! :blush:

Thanks!
(Sorry I didnt know where else to post this)

Also- sorry Arcanegirl- Did you get my msg with my addy on?

xxx

:lol:
Will be tomorrow for definate, its turned to monsoon weather here :dohh: and yes i did get your addy :)

Haha I haven't tried a d'lish yet that's the next on my list! I bought 2 Internet cheapies today!

woo! ebay cheapies are great for bulking out your stash! :happydance:

I saw the 4 for £18.99 ...I think I may buy some at the end of the month.

Any reviews twigs? xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/362332-ebay-cheapie-fluffies-opinions.html

ebay cheapy review thread here hun....

MY experience is, they are great for bulking out your stash...it doesnt really matter how cheap the nappy outer is (pocket)....you can have a cheapy outer and if you stuff it properly (decent fitting/absorbent insert) it is as good as any more expensive nappy!!

Maybe il get a few IC and then a few flip inserts? x

There even better when they are in fun prints to! Twigs, what do you bilk them out with? X

little lamb boosters are good search ebay for them they are cheap too 10 for £12 :D

Thanks! How tiny is your baba she's gorgeous! You've done so well to be in reusables already I've only just found the energy to sort it all out and my LO is 7 months!

Lliena seems to have covered good, cheap boosters.

But I keep an eye out on CNT in the wraps&inserts section of the classifieds for cheap MF inserts. Doubled MF for me holds out really well. Natural fibres dont hold smell as much as MF however.

Bamboo is prob my fav, hemp just doesnt cut it for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->