SOS!6 dpo vaginal bleeding after bowel movement

jenny84

Reaction score
i am going crazy and cant stop crying!(here we go again...:cry: )
6 dpo and two times after bm i had fresh red blood no cm!(it was vaginal not from behind)
this has never happened to me before...
i have pre af spotting but after 9 dpo and its spotting which means pink to brown not red blood bleeding!
all the doctors and medical exams show i am fine and noone can tell me what is going on!
has anyone had this before?

Could possibly be implantation bleeding. Iv never had implantation bleeding but i think its generally brown spotting but have heard of people having fresh period like blood so anything is possible. If you'v been checked out and you dont have any tears or cysts and its not implantion maybe a hormonal imbalance. One of those things you will just have to wait and see. Sorry u havnt bettee information for you

thank you so much for your answer i am seriously going crazy
today i am 7dpo and with morning urine this fat faint line appeared its fatter than the test line which appears anyway it showed up after 10 minutes
i do get evap line with these tests but you have to tilt it to see it and they are grey
what do you think?i also made a thread so i can get more opinions thank you so much again

Attachments

• IMG_4695(1).jpg
    IMG_4695(1).jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh