Sound right?

Skyybow

TTC #1
Reaction score
Sorry, I use B&B on my phone and it won't let me upload pics but, I took provera for 10 days to bring on a cycle as i have pcos and from CD 3-7 took 100mg of clomid and tested for O from CD 11 and did everyday until CD 15 and kept getting BFN w|evaps didn't test CD 16 as it totally slipped my mind and CsD 17 tested and both lines were almost solid then CD 18 BFN w|slight evap and control line a tiny lighter same w|today CD 19. My question is..does this sound about right? I'm going to skip the provera this next cycle and see if AF will arrive on her own so I might know for sure. Any opinions, thoughts, advice welcomed and appreciated! : )

I'm not sure but it sounds like you would've gotten a positive on cd16. You probably O'd on cd 17. My window to get a positive is very short - so I test twice a day at noon and 6pm. This usually helps me pinpoint my exact ovulation. Opk's take practice so keep working at it!

Do you have any pics? It's possible you missed the surge on the opks and also possible you haven't O'd yet. You'll only know for sure if you have been temping and/or if you get AF or a BFP.

I have pics on my phone of the ones that looked positive to me but it won't let me upload them! :(

This is my first cycle testing! Will def take some practice I think! I test in AM first thing and in PM between 6 and 8.

This is my first cycle testing! Will def take some practice I think! I test in AM first thing and in PM between 6 and 8.

You should not use FMU for some reason. The lh needs to metabolize in your system and testing with FMU can give misleading results. The ideal time of the day to use them is between 2-4.

And yes, they take lots of practice! I used them for a good 3-4 months before I had it down pat without being utterly confused :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->