Sounds ridiculous but...

Boo44

Mummy of 2 boys
Reaction score
I would swear I can feel this baby already....

Yes I know that must be crazy right? I didn't feel my first until 22 weeks as I had an anterior placenta. My second I felt before my 12 week scan so probably 11 weeks. I never would have believed anyone who said that but I knew I could, and at the scan we saw him move/flip and felt what I'd been feeling.

So over the last 2 days I've had a familiar popping sensation very low and always in the same place. Of course it could be wind! But I'm thrown by how it's always in the same place and quite faint. But even just writing this down makes me feel stupid haha

What's the earliest people with second or more babies have felt movements?

With my first it was about 16 weeks, my second was an anterior placenta and I felt nothing until almost 25 weeks. This one, nothing yet. I'm hoping I get lots of movement though because I really missed it with my second.

I felt so cheated with my anterior placenta! I didn't realise until I had my second just how much you can usually feel a baby, because I never felt my first much at all x

Well I'm almost 8 weeks and not sure what to look out for, iv had a light tingling sensation at Times but suppose it could be anything.....can't wait to get some definable movements! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->