South Yorkshire. Anyone?

hello katie im leah
as you allready know lol
didnt want to leave you without a reply so bumping and saying hi lol
xx

bumped again for you it would be nice for some more south yorks mummies to cum and chat we can pass info about then about whats goin off in our area sales deals in shops etc etc im thinking about meeting up with another mummy from rotherham who ive met on hear and theres a meadowhall meet aswell in another forum it would be nice to meet some other mommies as all my friends live over 50 miles away from me so dont really know anyone :'(

Aww bless :/ :hugs:... Ive changed it to south Yorkshire instead :) x

Aww bless :/ :hugs:... Ive changed it to south Yorkshire instead :) x

Feel free to come and join us in the Sheffield thread - we're trying to arrange a meet up at the moment as there's a few of us in the area that don't have pregnant friends / new mums living close to us! :) and thought it would be nice to meet up.
x

:wave: I'm in Barnsley too! Thought I was the only one lol. I'm going to the meadowhall meet, why don't you come join the thread x x

I'll try and find it when I get on laptop :)... On mi phone at min. No your not the only one from Barnsley :D. Which end you from? Kendry/cudworth end or wombwell/Hoyland end?

Its not that bad royston isit lol! Dont really know that end of town tho tbh... Wombwell me x

Well, if you look at google earth, my house is next to a big black hole! :rofl: There's a coking plant there, so it's a proper little pit village. I don't really know much of Barnsley except the town centre - I'm a londoner originally, hubby is from Barnsley x x

is the sheffield meet differant to the meadowhall meet? i wanna go need some mummy friends lol

Hello,
There's a few of us meeting in Sheffield on Friday lunchtime all being well - so yes it's different to the meadowhall meet. Anyone is welcome to come along and join us though
xx

Hello,
There's a few of us meeting in Sheffield on Friday lunchtime all being well - so yes it's different to the meadowhall meet. Anyone is welcome to come along and join us though
xx

could you pm me the details please id love to come and join you im in serious need of mummy friends im such a loner haha

Hii:).. When is the Meadowhall meet?
Need to meet new mummy friends too... But I'm shy :dohh: :/ x

Its looking like 22nd august, theres a thread on here in the meets sction, but theres more detail on a closed group on fb i can add you too it if u like? Will need to add u on fb first tho x

its on the 22nd but date not set in stone yet your the same as me lol im rite shy at first but then once ya get know me ya cant shut me up haha
you go into rotherham sometimes dont ya? if ya want ill mett up with you one day in rotherham im supposed to be meetig someone else of here in rotherham one day too

its on the 22nd but date not set in stone yet your the same as me lol im rite shy at first but then once ya get know me ya cant shut me up haha
you go into rotherham sometimes dont ya? if ya want ill mett up with you one day in rotherham im supposed to be meetig someone else of here in rotherham one day too

:haha: same here! and yeaa I go into Rotherham alot tbh, is she on here who your meeting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->