South Yorkshire meet *update 1st post*

yeah my crappy job makes me work every monday n any other date on a 3 week rota. it sux. i know centretainment... train t m'hell then ask an idiot in the exchange wheres a bus that passes it :D easy :)

Hi everyone !!

I would love to meet you all ......
We will be coming over 18-22 oct. Will it be possible to plan it in those days???? Or does anyone want to meet up with me round those days? I would love to meet you. Usually it is only family or my OH's friends that we are meeting!!!

Would be great to meet my sweety swap partner:thumbup:

I cant do the 23rd oct as its sams 2nd birthday but any other date is fine x

if the 23rd is good for everyone thats fine am sure there will be another meet xx

ok Aly, well i thought tues/wed/thurs so that dinolass could come too. trying to find a day thats good for us all!

Forgot it was sams birthday that day. Ill be busy too then, eating cake at ur house!! lol

yeah my crappy job makes me work every monday n any other date on a 3 week rota. it sux. i know centretainment... train t m'hell then ask an idiot in the exchange wheres a bus that passes it :D easy :)

I could pick u up from meadowhall interchange if u need to, or from the tram stop at centretainment x

Yeah you coming to his bday party :happydance:

and i could pick someone up :thumbup:

toyah are you taking jack cos if you are il leave sam at home and take robyn

Ooooh, that would be great if we can do it any of the dates that we will be over. I am soooo much looking forward to it now. Can't wait!!!

Hi everyone !!

I would love to meet you all ......
We will be coming over 18-22 oct. Will it be possible to plan it in those days???? Or does anyone want to meet up with me round those days? I would love to meet you. Usually it is only family or my OH's friends that we are meeting!!!

Would be great to meet my sweety swap partner:thumbup:

Yeah, I could even take you a secret extra October sweety treat!!! ;)

have i completey missed where we are meeting :blush:

found it but no idea how to get there :blush: public transport stinks

from what i remember from 11 years ago its the 69 bus from m'hell.

So shall we say thurs 22nd Oct?

Is that ok with everyone?

Ill post a link to the play centre in a sec. Ill update my first post in a bit xx

Am not sure if il be able to come :cry:
its the day before sams birthday so il be busy running round getting the last bits for his party xxx

I can pick up one person and one bubba??

I'm a possible, not sure on work commitments yet

Sorry been on my hols, and only just got back to this thread.

Ill update it 2moro! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->