South Yorkshire meet *update 1st post*

Well, seeing as no-one is responding anyway, why don't we make a new one for in a few weeks time, at the same place? So we have the one at Meadowhall tomorrow and then one at this Jungle Place (oops, can't quite remember the name :blush:) in a couple of weeks?

If anyone agrees I will make a new thread for it, 'cos this one is going nowhere, and no-one else is replying?

I woulda loved to come to the one tomorrow! I'll be in Sheffield on Tuesday as LO is at the childrens hospital for a renal scan..

I'm just nervous since my LO can' walk (she has spina bifida) and I have a hard time entertaining her, but i will def. come to one!

Would you come to one at this Jungle Mania place? I mean, I know it's different, but I'm guessing those with young babies like me will just end up playing around on the floor anyway, and they must have something suitable for your LO to play with/on? :) I hope so, I would like to meet more people from round here, and you're in Chesterfield aren't you?

If you can think of anywhere you would rather go, just say and we can go there.

:)

I know people who go to Easy Tigers in Chesterfield and say it is good, we could arrange something there? Same sort of thing I think.

Yeah I would go, I'm in Chesterfield yeah. Tegan can get about (in her own way, she army crawls) but obviously can't climb over or onto thing.

Yeah a meet at Easy Tigers sounds good! I've never been, but will try it :D

Just looked on the website, Monday, wednesday and friday between 9.30 and 12 they do an under five's session (thats what I gathered anyway) ... Dunno if that would be any good for us?

Yeah, sounds good, I have never been either. Ok, I will start a thread for a meet there. :)

I'm not gonna be able to keep diary clean for this thursday I'm sorry ladies, my uncle is just too ill at the mo, may be needed a the drop of a hat

I am able to make prob not next week , week after x

Yeah w/c 26th Oct? Or week after? xx

Pity thursday is falling through but I am sure you lot will have fun at a later meet. I won't be in England for a couple of more months so hopefully will meet next time with the others. Will still see some tomorrow!

I'm not comiting myself for obvious reasons but it things have settled down and I'm off work I'll def come

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->