Southampton ish anyone???

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
Any mums-to-be from Southampton or round abouts??

I am soooooo bored!:) I am in town..he he. Where are you?

Hey UptonGirl - your due around me too! Mine is 3rd July - when is yours?

Am I seriously all alone in hampshire?

Well us Pomepy girls dont get on to well with your Southampton girls eh! LOL!

Hey hun im from Portsmouth well Havant to be exact so we are not to far apart! :happydance:

Well us Pomepy girls dont get on to well with your Southampton girls eh! LOL!

Hey hun im from Portsmouth well Havant to be exact so we are not to far apart! :happydance:

Lol, only true if you are a football fan, and Southampton can't play football!

Hi i'm in Portsmouth, lost our baby at 7 weeks last week but about to try again!

Sorry to hear about your loss. Good luck with TTC!

Lol, only true if you are a football fan, and Southampton can't play football!

LMAO Im very much a football fan hun only I support Liverpool but occasionally show Portsmouth some love.. like at the weekend LOL!

Hi i'm in Portsmouth, lost our baby at 7 weeks last week but about to try again!

Aww im sorry for your loss hun! :hug:

Goodluck with TTC again! I hope it happens real soon for you! :hugs:

LMAO Im very much a football fan hun only I support Liverpool but occasionally show Portsmouth some love.. like at the weekend LOL!

I cant get over that you won the FA CUp!! My god! Gone are the days when Southampton ever stood a chance at winning anything!

I was born in Plymouth moved to Gosport...yes turk town when i was 6 then escaped to pompey in 2002-2006 now living on the isle of shite! GRR I hate that stretch of water.it seems huge!!:hissy: all my family are in portsmouth and Gosport

isle of shite still makes me laugh!!:)i nearly did the crossing on saturday and changed my mind lol

Lol i dont blame you......lots of weird "special" people over here. NOT ME THOUGH HONEST :blush:

counting down the seconds, minutes and hours, which are not going quick enough!!:)

Otherwise great! You?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->