Southampton ish anyone???

Hahaha .. bless you ! .. atleast you dont have long left !!

I've still got forever & a year left !!

Other then that im great thank you :) xx

Ohhhhh..not far from me at all:) Are you planning on delivering in the PAH or winchester?? I know a lot of people who travel to winch as it is nicer apparantly.

Ohhhhh..not far from me at all:) Are you planning on delivering in the PAH or winchester?? I know a lot of people who travel to winch as it is nicer apparantly.

PAH hospital. it will work out easier for us to travel and for scans etc. what about you?

I'm going to be sent to St Marys in portsmouth when I get my BFP. When i was pregnant last time I went there for my scans and I really dont like it, its so dirty.

I'm going to be sent to St Marys in portsmouth when I get my BFP. When i was pregnant last time I went there for my scans and I really dont like it, its so dirty.

St Mary's or PAH?

Hi there, i'm not sure whereabouts in St Marys you got your scan but i work on the Birth centre at St Marys and it is very clean and a lovely place to give birth.

Hi there, i'm not sure whereabouts in St Marys you got your scan but i work on the Birth centre at St Marys and it is very clean and a lovely place to give birth.

Not sure where it was, I was on autopilot to be honest. It was in the main building I was scanned but in the same area there was a ward with much older people.

I was sat in a very small waiting room and there were hairballs collecting under the seats and the shower in the toilet was filthy, it had grime all the way around it.

I wasn't saying the whole hospital was dirty but the part I went in was not good.

Oh i'm not sure where that was but it doesn't sound very nice!!

It wasn't so its completly put me off!

im from eastleigh will that do..? lol
and ive had two births at winchester hospital..

I am hoping for hythe birthing centre next time. Popped in there for breastfeeding and it looked amazing! Like being at home really. Anyone been in there?

I am hoping for hythe birthing centre next time. Popped in there for breastfeeding and it looked amazing! Like being at home really. Anyone been in there?

i was born there =D

oh wow really?? When i was taken onto the labour ward at PAH, they were going to put me in the room i was born in, but at the last minute changed their minds.

Emmea congrats on the birth of Oliver hun! :hugs:

Its been a while since ive been in here, thought I would pop by and say hi to you local ladies!

I was moved into the birthing centre at St Mary's and absolutley HATED it, I was moved there after I had my daughter (had her by c-section) I was devastated that I had to have another emergency c-section and couldnt believe I was put in the birthing centre where all these women seemed to be having their babies so easily :cry:

I know it was noones fault but I discharged myself after 2 days! Suffered a tiny bit with baby blues so wanted out of there!

Emmea congrats on the birth of Oliver hun! :hugs:

Its been a while since ive been in here, thought I would pop by and say hi to you local ladies!

I was moved into the birthing centre at St Mary's and absolutley HATED it, I was moved there after I had my daughter (had her by c-section) I was devastated that I had to have another emergency c-section and couldnt believe I was put in the birthing centre where all these women seemed to be having their babies so easily :cry:

I know it was noones fault but I discharged myself after 2 days! Suffered a tiny bit with baby blues so wanted out of there!

thank you! congrats on your daughter!

these woman who pop in, push out and have a baby are so lucky, and somewhat amazing!

hi sorry i've not been here for the whole of my second tri but we moved to eastleigh then bt were being annoying and messing us around setting up phone line, however am now back with internet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->