• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Southampton meet

Hannah babe i really need to know what train you are getting..cos i haven't booked tickets yet and times ticking...and if i buy them at the station it'll cost loads more :(

It'll definitely be the 10.13am train, it arrives at Southampton at 11.17am. Good thinking about booking in advance, do you think I've got time to get them posted?

Hannah babe i really need to know what train you are getting..cos i haven't booked tickets yet and times ticking...and if i buy them at the station it'll cost loads more :(

It'll definitely be the 10.13am train, it arrives at Southampton at 11.17am. Good thinking about booking in advance, do you think I've got time to get them posted?

just buy them at the station hun
£15 return :thumbup:

and yea we're getting the 10.13 train, so grab the train
that gets in the closest time to 11.17 lol

xxx​

I might not be able to make it :( ive done something to my foot and cant walk.
Might be better by then but i dunno.

x

hope i can make it too..just gotta find £300 to pay off a phone bill :(

Grr i probably will though as think muym and dad are going to pay my train as they don't want me to miss it!!

let us know there's no point in the farnborough
lot all travelling down, jellybean can just meet
us here and we can do a farnborough meet
instead lol :thumbup:

xx​

I might not be able to make it :( ive done something to my foot and cant walk.
Might be better by then but i dunno.

x

Did you see my post on Facebook on crutches? I could probably bring them to the meet, if you can get that far?

Hi I am not working on wednesday after all so can meet up if thats ok? :)

I really want to come :( my foot is showing no signs of getting any better though :( :(

deffinetly doing it tommo..can all the girls coming pm me their numbers?

x

I can meet you all at the station as I know where I'm going. What time are all getting to the station for? Katy- hope foot is better soon. xx

The closest train arriving in Southampton to 11.12am is 11.17am
I have to get the train which is travelling from London to Poole

I'm pretty sure that is the train us lot are getting, so we'll try and find you! We are getting on at Farnborough.

I'm pretty sure that is the train us lot are getting, so we'll try and find you! We are getting on at Farnborough.

Ok cool I'll be the one with the ICandy pushchair

You'll probably spot us, unless there are other groups of three ladies with babies getting on the train! When you see us, can you wave a lot so I know it is you? I always worry about walking up to a stranger instead of who I'm looking for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->