Soy Iso Help please

StephanieFred

Bonus mom to Alex & Abby
Reaction score
I just started provera a couple days ago after trying progesterone cream and having no AF in sight. I tried soy for the first time last cycle. I did 200mg days 3-7, but never ovulated! Clomid 50mg worked for me on days 3-7, but I didn't get pregnant. I want to try soy again, but need advice on how to go about it. Should I gradually increase my dosage up to 200 on days 1-5 or what? Please help!

Soy nada here.
Even after 3+ months on it. Very long cycles, each time.
Did nothing for my hormone levels.
Clomid worked great.

Awe sad news :( I wanted to try one more time, but think maybe I should go back to clomid.

If you have the option for clomid and you know it made you ovulate I would do that.

soy does not work on everyone and if you didn't o last time I wouldn't keep trying. You know what works.

Good luck

Thanks for the info. My TSH doubled the month I was on clomid so I tried soy thinking it would do the same, but instead my TSH is the best it's ever been since TTC! I may try one more month, before going back to clomid.

that sounds great!
Give it a go and let us know how it works!

I am on first month of soy right now and pretty sure it is delaying ovulation ....
Not a big deal though will keep BDing until I ovulate. Still waiting my referral so cant take clomid or anything else so FX for this month!

that sounds great!
Give it a go and let us know how it works!

I am on first month of soy right now and pretty sure it is delaying ovulation ....
Not a big deal though will keep BDing until I ovulate. Still waiting my referral so cant take clomid or anything else so FX for this month!

What days and dose did you take? I think I've decided to do days 1-5 or 2-6 and start at 120mg and go up to 200mg the last day. I took 200mg days 3-6 and 240mg day 7 on the last cycle. I think I may have taken too much.

I took 110mg from day 3 - 7. I kept the amount the same throughout as it was my first time and I wanted to see if anything would happen to begin with. LOL

I have heard you do not want to increase past 200 mg so next time I would stay under

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->