soy isoflavones... time of day to take it?

ducky1502

Reaction score
Ok so I have asked a million Q's today :) but AF arrived so I'm doing mega research to keep my mind off it. I plan on trying soy this month, I was thinking CD3-7 as this seems to be the middle ground. I've also read you should take it at night to avoid side effects. I usually go to bed at midnight(ish) so would I take it at the midnight after CD2 (into CD3) or at the midnight after CD3 (into CD4)?

I don't think it really matters too much :)

I would take it at midnight after CD 3, so going into CD 4 I guess? I think it's really a matter of preference. I couldn't decide between starting it on CD 2 or CD 3 so I just took it at 9PM on CD 2 and called it good. It remains to be seen if it will work or not, heh heh :)

I think midnight after CD2 (so technically CD3) would be best. Or if you're concerned, why not take it at 11pm on CD3 knowing that you'll be going to bed soon after? Either way, I think you'll be fine as long as you take the full course. Can I ask, what dose are you doing? Thinking about giving it a shot, myself...

I'm not 100% sure yet but I think I am going to start off at 80mg (the recommended dose to start with) and go from there, there is a chance I may do 80mg and then up it to 120mg nearer the end of the course but we will see. Have to go to tesco tomorrow to buy it so they better have it in stock!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->