Soy

MrsWooolf

Reaction score
HI ladies!! POsted this in TTC but maybe should be in here!!

I have very irregular periods but after losing weight i seem to be getting a 43-44 cycle still long but thats sooo good for me used to be like 6 month gaps!!

So thats me on CD1 after a 43 day cycle... im taking SOY this month as i did OPKs all last month and didnt get a positive! sadly!!

I just want some help when to take them and how much?? i have 40mg per table so i was thinking of either taking 2 or 3?? ive heard most people say they took on cd 3 -7 but whats the difference on when you take them etc...

Ive tried googling this but cant seem to get much help on why you take it them days and what is best for you

thanks in advance

xx

Hi

I have tried soy previously but didn't feel it was doing anything for me; and you're right it is confusing all the conflicting advice out there. But I do know people who say it worked for them. From what I have heard; soy is 'nature's clomid' so most advise taking it on the days that you would have to take clomid, I have also heard that one should avoid having soy in their diet otherwise because it can cancel out the effect somehow.

Soph

There is a big thread called any soy ladies out there in ttc buddies I just joined them and all info you could need is on there. The ladies are very nice and welcoming x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->