Soya vs clomid?

Lulabelle85

Reaction score
I'm currently taking provera to bring on AF, then to get my day 21 progesterone taken, so my doctor can give me clomid in the next cycle. Before my doctor agreed to give me clomid I had bought soya isoflavones to start this cycle, which would be in the next week or so. I don't know if I should try the soya this cycle, as they could affect my progesterone results and might mess up getting clomid, or be patient and wait till the cycle after to start Clomid. If clomid has a higher success rate than soya then I'll wait till December, and be patient, but if they are gonna work the same then should I try the soya? If it makes me O then I shouldn't need the clomid anyway....

I'm on clomid now for no ovulation and if it were me I would wait until my doctor gave me clomid. If course to be fair im leery of taking "natural" supplements cause I am afraid they will "mess" with my cycle.

I would wait. With clomid I ovulated cd 15 and got pregnant with ds. I took soy this cycle and it is cd 19 and no ovulation yet.

Ps- don't pay attention to my ff chart. I've been sick with a fever and it gave me crosshairs today.

I would recommend the Clomid over the Soya

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I'm just going to be patient x

I have a soy baby and am growing #2. I'm all for soy!

Do you have PCOS Powell? Congrats on your soy baby :) x

not that I know of but I dont ovulate regularly which is why I tried soy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back