Spa day

florence_

mum of one
Reaction score
Hey my friends have booked a spa day for us with saunas hot tubs and Jacuzzis and steam rooms I know I can't do them but I don't know what to do one of my friends I'm going with has been dealt some really bad luck with ttc and I just don't know how to tell her I'm preg I will b 12 weeks when we go and didnt wana tell anyone before 12 weeks but don't want to spring it to her on the day she's my husbands best friends wife . I haven't told my husband so can't ask his advice either I've told no one in case it's chemical like last time arrrgh don't know what to do!

Could you just tell them you have high blood pressure at the moment and have been advised against doing anything that raises your temperature and thus blood pressure? Basically swimming pool and treatments are ok though so spend your time by the pool.... A little white lie to get you through the day?

Maybe you could just say that you're not feeling well, have a sinus infection and the heat of the sauna will get to you. Since you won't be able to do much anyway, that is a way to get out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->