spacesaver cots which one??

bwatt99

Reaction score
My daughter of 2 months will soon grow out of her mosses,we have a cotbed,but this will not be used till we move us,as moving overseas,we where looking at getting a cot,but noticed to keep it in our bedroom its too big so thought a spacesaver cot which would fit.
We see that unless she grows ery quickly then this will do us until we go,so i had a look around and noticed there was a couple of interest the kiddiecare space saver which has many good reviews and noticed someone said the sapling spacesaver was also good if not better than the kiddie care one as in quality.
Has anyone got any of these?what do you recommend,and are there others to look at,we are limited for space so needs to be smaller that a normal cot,what about bumpers,sheets etc for these smaller cots any advise feedback would be great as not sure what to buy what is best and will last us,want something thats good value for the money etc

Check them out - their cots are quite small, sturdy and very reasonable. :thumbup:

Have you looked at co-sleepers? You can either use them as a small cot or attach them to the bed with just three sides up. Ours is nice and slim but still fits our 5 month-old with further growing room.

Used the kiddicare one with a side off and secured to our bed to co-sleep for a good 3-4 months... she was starting to be slightly cramped (well I have a daughter who likes to sleep like a complete starfish splatted out to take up maximum room) by about 5 1/2 months so we swapped her to a cotbed so we could use the cot for baby number 2... but it was a nice, sturdy, easy to assemble basic cot for the time we used it.

I have the saplings one. My son is taller than average, about 90cm at almost two. He is only just starting to outgrow the saplings one (mattress is 92cm long but my son sleeps curled up). Some people have said the saplings one is not sturdy but like any wooden furniture it needs the screws tightening once more after a few weeks of use, then it is incredibly sturdy. Drop-side is handy too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->