Spd - how early did it hit you #4 , 5ish weeks

Steph3191

Reaction score
Help!!!!

Spd , so I had it with baby #2 (dd,5) and baby #3 (dd,almost3)
I had it from early 10-12 weeks

How early did you ladies get it. Surely I can't be getting it already but I'm feeling that dreaded ache and pain and hurt when driving , walking , getting up ... Anything actually . Please shed some light before I pull my left leg off and beat myself with it :thumbup: hahhaa

I'm only on pregnancy 3 but it felt like I started getting twinges before I even got bfp. At 7 weeks I am already having to flip from side to side all night because hips are hurting so much... 😢 Think it must be something to do with hormones.

Ahhhhh no way ! Mine is most the time in bed and when I stop my day too :( this is one part I don't enjoy

I know it's hellish. I'm ignoring it at the moment but all the memories of not being able to sleep or walk from last pregnancy are rushing back 😓 try and get physio referral as soon as you can!

This is my fourth pregnancy, too. I have had SPD with each one - earlier each time. I was 12 weeks with my third when it first hit. I'm nervous to see when I start getting it this time. You're right. It sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->