SPD-what are the symptoms??

Mize1982

Mya-My gift from God!
Reaction score
hi

I am not saying i have this but after my mw was less than helpful today i am trying to find out what is possibly causing the agony i have been in, i dont want to google it as i have noticed that it always shows the worst cases and would just worry me.

Was wondering if any of you ladies could tell me how it has felt for you? When it started?

Mine started around 27-28 weeks and it was pure hell. I couldn't sleep because everytime I moved in my sleep it hurt, couldn't sit, couldn't stand, couldn't move. You know when you have spd. Most people go through a bit of hip pain but despite your doctors or mw ignoring it which they tend to do, you will know if you've crossed over into an un-normal type of pain.

thank you, i am 28 weeks today, and started getting pains yesterday.

I cant lift my leg as i am getting a crippling pain in my groin area on the left hand leg. My oh (kind of) had to litrally carry me to the gp to see the mw today. I couldnt get out of bed by myself and didnt sleep at all last night.

if i try and move my leg to the side it feels like someone is stabing me in the groin, if i try and turn in my sleep it doesnt happen as its to much, the pain brings me to tears!

Stairs have been my worst enemy, the worst pain ever happens when i go up and down them and it takes me a life time to do so. I have to go up n down them tho as i am in a flat.

Mine started at around 20 weeks, I couldn't turn in bed, couldn't get out of the car, couldn't stand, sit or walk for long periods, stairs were a nightmare.

I went for physio and got a couple of different support belts, they helped if I was standing upright, but as I was still trying to work (and not doing it very well, lol) they hurt when I bent down or squatted.

Mine felt like a stabbing pain in my very lower back, on both sides. Then later on it felt like all my bones in my pelvis were separating and creaking.

I had terrible pains in my groin area from around 30 weeks, I couldn't get out of bed, get in the car, get off the settee or walk long distances. I also went to a physio which did help, they show you lots of excerises you can do to help. My pain also went through to my lower back. As soon as I had given birth it went.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->