speaking of pants...

codiontour

One DD and 40+5w/DS:)
Reaction score
anyone else use a hair tie to loop throuh the button hole then around the pant button? works like a charm!

:rofl: You're lucky I don't think my pants would even zip at your stage

LOL I know mine wouldn't this time around.

I had to do this a week ago when my trousers finally wouldnt fit and i had no maternity clothes and had a work meeting. Only difference is I could only find an elastic band lol xx

I used to do that with elastic bands, then i just cut them off when i went to loo at work haha and put another one on.

worked for me!!

as did just zipping them up as far as they'd go adn tucking in the flappy left over bits...

But I was into matenrity trousers from around week 12 or 13, and definately out of all normal trousers by your stage!!

Im Getting Annoyed Now, My Jeans Won't Fasten And If I Force Them Too My Wobble Hangs Over. So There's No Chance Of Me Doing That :laugh2: I've Had Too Go And Buy New Jeans! :O Maternity Jeans Look Baggy On My Thighs Yet So I Can't Win. :(

:lol
I might have to try that out..I have to go out to dinner for my moms birthday, and its not excalty a "sweatpant" restrauant like iv'e been wearing since week like 6 lol :thanx

Oh wow! Never thought of this little miracle working trick.:) Thank you.

well dont worry mine DO NOT zip AT ALL! i just leave them unzipped and then do this trick and a long enough shirt! maternity tanks (the tight, long ones) are lifesavers!

well dont worry mine DO NOT zip AT ALL! i just leave them unzipped and then do this trick and a long enough shirt! maternity tanks (the tight, long ones) are lifesavers!

Thats exactly what i did with the fly open and long tops haha

My other half thought i was mental when i did this the other day! Still just able to fit in my normal clothes though! Almost time to invest in mat clothes!
It works a treat this little idea! xx

Lol it works for a while.. and then you feel like your legs aren't getting any blood so you stop :D :lol:

i did do it earlier on, but then the bobbles were no longer long enough. Ah well!! i've splashed out on some maternity trousers now.

I can't do the hairband trick anymore either. Today I'm wearing a pair of shorts that are completely unzipped but with my maternity top covering it up, you can't tell. And the shorts fit perfectly, lol!!!

i constantly feel like im squishing LO when mine are unzipped.... dont know how much longer i can do real clothes : (

Oh i did this at the weekend with some cropped trousers due to the hot weather and me only having maternity jeans. Worked like a dream!

hehe YES! I did it for the first while... I even went out and bought a tube top to wear around my waist to cover the fact that I was walking around with my jeans unbuttoned... it just looked like I had on a long top underneath.

I could not find maternity jeans that fit me properly... if they were comfy in the belly they were MUCH to large in the legs and everywhere else... now I've resorted to wearing only yoga pants... to be honest I am a BIG jeans girl... but I've found true love and comfort in the yoga pants and with the right ones... capri's... they look very cute with a dressy top!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->