Special K

Yvonne

Reaction score
I have stocked up on boxes of special K to do the drop a jean size diet- i know a few people who have said it works.
So as of tuesday i will be doing that and seeing how i go.

Anyone else done it?

I was about to say aww thanks you're so sweet "special k" :rofl:

My friend dropped 2 dress sizes on the special k diet, it was such a noticeable difference too. :D

I would do it, but hate cereal :?

Special K and loads of fruit sounds good to me!

I have to make healthy tea though and i run out of ideas come the end of the week :roll:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo Fad diet alert!!!
e warned as soon as you stop the diet you will go back to eating ow you did only this time round due to the diet your metobolism will have changed and your muscle density will be less, so you will actaully quickly put on more weight than you were to start with!

Sorry to be all negative, but dont say I didnt warn you!

Cat said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo Fad diet alert!!!
e warned as soon as you stop the diet you will go back to eating ow you did only this time round due to the diet your metobolism will have changed and your muscle density will be less, so you will actaully quickly put on more weight than you were to start with!

Sorry to be all negative, but dont say I didnt warn you!

Oh right!
:munch:

I did this diet after i had jamie, worked a treat lost all the weight really quickly and its stayed off too ! :D was tempted lots of times to have something different for lunch but stuck with it !

So r u still munching away on Special K as we speak? :lol:

Hell no! as we speak im o my 2nd packet of crisps and my first mini chocolate roll !!!!!!!!! LMAO !! diet got down the pan !!!!haha

That's my sort of girl!!! :rofl:

Well my excuse is... i went to try on my wedding dress and it needs taking in so she told me to put on a stone or 2 over xmas so i wont need it altering !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

So im a girl on a misson !!! :lol: :lol:

*heads for chocolate*

I agree with Cat. This is a fad and a not particularly healthy one even if you do lose weight. You'd do much better to eat heathily and lose the weight gradually however tempting it may be to drop a dress size in 2 weeks or whatever they say.

Steph, there is this magical thing in the run up to a wedding where it's impossible not to lose weight. Something about the stress, I dunno. No way will you be able to put 2 stone on!! :lol:

LOL Helen!! tell me about it ! stress stress stress !!!

(by the way im not really trying to put on 2 stone !!!! :rofl: )

yvonnes already stressing and she has 8 months left !!!! (it goes so quick!!)

Ur slim enough Steph :twisted: :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->