Special Thanks

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you to all the lovely ladies in this section, i totally feel like part of a wee family here. everyone is soooooooo lovely, wonderful and caring and we all want each other to be pregnant! Thanks so much ladies, although we have been through hell and back (and some of you more than once and much much worse than i can imagine) its been fantastic to get to know some of you better!:hugs:

eternal i feel the same.
it's great to come on here and see that ur not the only one in the same position.
xo

I was actually just telling my mother in law about it today. About the fact that I have such a good support group online. I love it. I'm so glad I came across this forum! Its helped in so many ways!

It really does feel like a little family! Plus, so many are from the UK and that excites me (Even though I'm actually Jealous hahaha!)

Thank you girls, and thank you Eternal!

So feel the same way...I'm part of other pregnancy and TTC forums, but this is the only one I've found with a really great support team for those of us who've been through losses. I can ask you all stuff and talk openly and obsess over it all with you more than I can with the people in my "real" life. Thank you for always listening and understanding.

It's nice not to feel so alone.

Hi Eternal,
What a good idea for a post! Its the only place where people really understand and can relate. As nice as friends and familar are they dont understand, The trauma of ttc is so difficult sometimes its just good to come on and hear and have a moan!xx

Plus, people in "Real life" get sick of hearing about it, where as the women here, DON'T! They understand completely and let us complain, and more than likely, are complaining along side us!

Plus, people in "Real life" get sick of hearing about it, where as the women here, DON'T! They understand completely and let us complain, and more than likely, are complaining along side us!

Exactly! :hugs:

Yeah, I don't really have anyone to talk to around here. I have 2 cousins that had miscarriages, but they both live about 8 - 10 hours away. And I don't want to talk about it too much with my Husband cause it depresses him.

I so agree!!! I tell everyone that i have a fantastic online support group that without i think i would be a complete blubbering mess on the floor. I am so so glad i have found this forum. It has helped in so many ways :hugs:

me too, i tell everyone lol! excpet my SIL because i do tend to have the odd rant about her lol!:rofl:

I think I have AF symptons for next week and trying not to fool myself they are pregnancy symptons. I will be depressed, gutted, mental but I know I can come on here and vent if I need to! My pregnant friend also keeps posting on facebook how big she is at 12 weeks I am so jealous!xxx

awwww thats so hard, so many people are pregnant, its so hard seeing them all and thinking why did it happen to me. not that i want this to happen to anyone else, but i guess it looks so easy for everyone else.

:hugs: i'm just discovering how amazing you all are :hugs: already i've got so much support from here just by reading xxx

:hugs: i'm just discovering how amazing you all are :hugs: already i've got so much support from here just by reading xxx

Everyone here is just amazing. If you need anything, you can talk to any of us! So sorry that you had to join this forum though :( How are you holding up?

i totally agree with this post, this site really does help as its nice 2 talk 2 people who know how ur feeling. I dont really talk 2 my family about it as i feel they will think im just being morbid and going on 2 much. I do talk 2 1 of my cousins tho who is also a member on here x

im so sorry for all your losses ... good luck xxx

Thank You Eternal, Same too you I hope your next pregnancy is perfect Xx

thank you for posting this Eternal. I agree that all the women on this forum have been brilliant - so positive and have kept me going in some dark times. I miscarried in November, and its only recently (last 2 weeks) that I have been feeling more like myself again and not angry and bitter about it anymore. I hope that I am helping others here by being supportive and offering advice when needed xx

you def are, ive read some lovely things you have said to ladies and i know it helps tons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->