Speckles of blood after sex?

sammie13s

Reaction score
So im still unsure of actually how far along i am. Im high risk due to my daughter having iugr and passing at 9 days old then having a missed, miscarriage at 15 weeks. A couple of weeks ago i had a colposcopy due to a mild abnormal smear and they took a biopsy. I was pregnant at the time but obviously didnt no. This morning me and oh have had sex the first time since finding out. The last few days iv noticed im quiet sore so thinking i may have abit of thrush. When we did the deed this morning it stung a little but he was very gentle. I went to the toilet after and there was speckles of blood. Should i be concerned? xx

Bleeding after sex is very common, I was so scared with my first pregnancy because o had the same thing and sometimes actually blood after sex, but turns out it was normal. Little boy is here and fine :) this pregnancy so far I haven't had spotting but have had pain during sex and soreness after

spotting after sex is normal. i had spotting only one time from it though, and it lasted all day but it was tan colored. never turned pink, brown, or red. but they were big spots. this was also in my 5th week of pregnancy. it was the only week i ever spotted anything and whenever i did spot, i knew why i was.

I hae some brown blood day after sex, only minor. Everything is absolutely fine :). Im so sorry to hear about your losses, best of luck with this pregnancy :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->