spectra s2 hospital grade pump

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
OK so I've been looking at breast pumps for months now and I think I'm going to go with the spectra s2 but I want to know what are your thoughts on this pump?

OK so I've been looking at breast pumps for months now and I think I'm going to go with the spectra s2 but I want to know what are your thoughts on this pump?

I'd love to hear on this too for everyone I read good reviews there are also tons of bad

I was thinking about getting one too. Mostly because I read that they are really quiet (and I want to pump at work).

I have a spectra not the hospital grade one but a electric double pump. ( its packed away right now so can't check which model ) but it was an amazing pump and ill be using it this time too. I'm sure the hospital grade one would be even better :)

I have a spectra not the hospital grade one but a electric double pump. ( its packed away right now so can't check which model ) but it was an amazing pump and ill be using it this time too. I'm sure the hospital grade one would be even better :)

Can I use breast flow bottles with it? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"