spelling error

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by mumj18, Nov 17, 2011.

1. mumj18

mumj18 Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Not really sure where to put this but I've noticed that in the description underneath the title of the SIDS forum the word affected is spelt wrong I think. It has been spelt effected. I just think in a forum like that everything has to be right. Sorry if I'm speaking out of turn here!! x x

2. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

Hi,

The spelling 'affected' is correct and used in the right context as far as I can see. I even went to Google :blush: Also noticed through Google SANDS have used the same way on their main page description at the top: https://www.uk-sands.org.

* I just didn't want to ignore you post fully. I'm open to being wrong of course :lol:

Wobbles x

3. mumj18

mumj18 Well-Known Member

Yea it was spelt with a 'e' the other day which was wrong. It's been changed. I must look like a right nutter now but I like quadruple checked it before posting to avoid making a tit of myself lol x

4. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

Sorry I misread your post :blush: so I look a bit loopy too :rofl: Someone else must have spotted the post (in fact I can see the culprit :lol:).