Sperm analysis help please!!!

Mississippi03

Mom to 1
Reaction score
Dh had to do another SA today. Although since hes in ottawa during the week its a bit tricky. The dr told us that he could do it before he leaves and I could bring it in as long as it was within two hours and I kept it under my armpit or touching my skin the whole time.

He did it at 6:15am... I put it in my bra between my boobs and had it there for 8am. But when I took it out, it wasnt normal sperm consistency it was liquidy. Does this matter? Im worried it wont be ok now.

I think they need to look at it before then one of the things they check for is how fast it liquefies how did it turn out

The results came back fine.. Well wait.. The sample was viable lol.. Increased from last time, but still not ideal.

Thats great!! We are having one monday. I have had to reschedule twice ugh so irritating. Glad itIincreased.

As long as it stays body temp it doesnt matter if it liquifies. Fx for you. Let me know how it goes

Good to know. He will be giving his donation at the fertility clinic so we dont have to worry about any of the technicalities.

It changes consistency fairly quickly regardless. What they are trying to see is the shape, if they are moving and how many mature sperm there are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->