Sperm sample results

Rumpskin

Free to try again!
Reaction score
Not sure where I should post this perhaps in the miscarriage section?

In order for my OH and I to be referred for Recurrent Miscarriage, my OH needed to give a sperm sample.

We had the results in today and they are not good. Bearing in mind he has fathered three children (not mine!) and we have conceived three times (had two first trimester m/c and one chemical pregnancy), his spermies are alive, odd shapes but are not really moving!

I am totally and utterly perplexed as to how we can conceive so easily yet he has these results.

Also would the fact that he has a low sperm count have anything to do with my miscarriages?

The doctor we saw tonight was pretty crap and I gave up asking any questions as he didnt really answer them.

He is referring us which should hopefully be sometime in February.

Has anyone else had this experience of low sperm count and miscarriages?

Many thanks, Rumps x

mmm, i too am puzzeled...we hav low sperm+can not concieve... But i didnt think that the sperm had any influence on a mc... but its strange as u r getting pg? Mayb its sumthin i just dont knw about...an mayb it is the reason...why else would a dr ask 4 a sample?? Mmm sorry i cant help. + so sorry4ur losses...good luck 4the future, hope sum1else may b abit mre use...x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->