Spermy fingers part 2

Hothandshaley

Reaction score
I read a post on here in 2011, about a young mom who had semen inserted through fingers, and the same has happened to me. But it's happened 4 times during my ovulation period..and I'm feeling different, and I don't know if I should worry, but I kind of feel pregnant...it's been 10 days since ovulation, is it too early to test?

Yeah i think it's a little early i would wait until about 14 days past ovulation to try and test

Well at 10dpo i suppose you might get a faint positive but you could also get a false negative, what sort of symptoms are you having?

Well at 10dpo i suppose you might get a faint positive but you could also get a false negative, what sort of symptoms are you having?

Well I meant do you think I could even be pregnant? And there's a lot of weird discharge. Like pinkish or dark brownish discharge, and bloating. Been off and on nauseous, but that's not too bad. It floats more than it stays. I've also had the tiny cramps, but nothing serious.

I think if it happened 4 times over your ovulation period then there's definitely a chance that you could be

I think if it happened 4 times over your ovulation period then there's definitely a chance that you could be

It was globs of it at a time, too..dunno if that matters..but I'm gonna just wait until 14 days pod then..

FYI; if anyone else wants to add their comments on my questions feel free. Need multiple thoughts on it. Please and thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->