spewing up blood!! is this normal?

Lamont

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Help please! So im feeling very run down, im not sleeping and not eating well at all. Ive just dashed to the bathroom to be sick and it was mostly blood! I havent had ms all the way thru only every so often im sick but today was first time ive seen blood so im kinda worried :(

get ur self to a&e hun:/ if theres alot u need to be seen, if it was a lil cud be just the force gl x

That's not normal Hun. Go and get it checked out. :hugs:

I threw up blood but that was after vomitting for days. I'd head straight for the A&e.

Go get checked out asap, better to be safe :hugs: hope you feel better soon xx

Called my mw and she took all my details etc and called me bk telling me it isnt pregnancy related and to call nhs24 for them to tell me take sips of water and try and get some rest.

The last time (I wasn't pregnant) my family called up called up the NHS number (I was too unwell) and they told me to have honey water and get some rest (my body was actually going into shut down and was extremely unwell and ended up being admitted to hospital). So I would seriously go to A & E as blood is not normal. Even if they send you home I think it would be better to make sure nothing else is going on
Rx

No harm in going to A&E, I wldnt leave it to chance hun, go! Xx

hi ladies thanks for the feedback, ive had a nap, woke up stiff and headache but not feeling sick atm - the minute im sick again with blood i'll be at hospital demanding answers and not getting fobbed off!

Thats a symptom of a stomach ulcers and all sorts huni please go to hospital regardless of how you feel now, im a nurse and im telling you that that is not normal and you need to be checked out xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->