• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spider/Varicose veins...

babybelle84

Mammy
Reaction score
Anyone else still have these? I'm fairly confident mine are spider/thread veins as they're not prominent as varicose veins tend to be. I developed them during pregnancy but 20 months later they're still there. I read they tend to go away after pregnancy which makes me think I'd have got them anyway! :huh:

They're not hugely noticable (unless most people are just polite!) and they don't hurt but I could do without them getting any worse, especially as the weather's so nice and I'm wearing clothes that tend to show them off :haha:

I know surgery/injections/lasers can help, which is something I may look into in the future, but is there a way I can just stop them getting worse for the time being?

Not that I know of- I don't think they necessarily get worse though? I've had a few on the inner part of my legs since I was very young- just a few- and I've not noticed them worsen or any more appear. I did get some broken red blood vessels on my face though- just small ones, but I hated them, so I have a lazer facial done - all gone! :) I'm so used to the ones on my legs- prob won't ever do much about them, but if more show up on my face (no matter how small) I'll for sure get the facial again! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->