split with OH :(

nicole_

Aidy's Mummy
Reaction score
i feel so lost and i just wanna curl up and be miserable lol but aidy says no :(
he says he just doesnt love me anymore and he hasnt for a while. i knew we were crap but i never expected this :(
our rents till august so we have to keep our house till then. my parents house is too dirty for aidy as they have two massive dogs. i have no idea where else to go so were staying here till august but staying in seperate rooms :(
he smashed my laptop against the wall into loads of little pieces while we were arguing and that thing meant loads to me wierdly. hes been a shit dad but i just cant imagine life without him :(
i so want to work things out but how the hell do you recover from 'i dont love you' :cry:

:hugs: just read your other post too and was pleased to see you were trying to work it through.

Give each other some time and space. Try not to be resentful. It might just be his anxieties getting the better of him. Out of my husband and I, I am the one who goes through this and I struggle with the thoughts of being together for the rest of our days etc.

Maybe go out for a walk or take Aidy to the park. Not long until bedtime xxxx

:hugs: just try and have some space away from him! Stay strong x

I know what your going through right now:hugs:. Just stay strong. Hope you guys can work it out.:hugs: Have you guys maybe thought of counceling? OH and I are going to start going to counceling to see if we can work things out.

i know how you feel, me and my OH aren't great either. hope you can work it out :hugs: x

Im so sorry but stay strong:hugs:
I hope things work out one way or another x

ive finally persuaded him to go to his dad for next week to see how things go being apart and having some space,
im really hurt that he went out last night and so sad he drank the day after ending it.

the shiittest thing is hes told me last night he felt it wasnt right last august, 10 bloody months ago and never said anything and let our relationship get this serious knowing all of that, let me move away from everything, spend 6k on moving out :(

been to see his dad and stepmum today as their the only people i really know here and theyre so supportive and angry at ben but their not gunna let him know ive been behind his back
hes just going out all the time now and its so shit at home still having to live with him and hes just out 24/7 :(

aww trust me you're not the only one who is going through this, it's horrible how violent he got towards your laptop though. I don't think you should get back with him, he sounds like a right asshole. Sorry if you didn't like me saying that but it's true, I think you really need to be strong especially for your son, he's going to pick up on your mood and you need to recover from that "I don't love you anymore". I would rather him tell me that than cheat or not tell me at all, and just say it's not working out.

I remember my ex boyfriend telling me so much worse things than that, "I used you" "you're not even all that" AND my last ex telling me "you're shit in bed". I lost my virginity to him what do you expect :wacko:

Please don't be tooo upset though honey, things will get better. I just don't think you should go back, still let LO see daddy and everything, but some things happen for a reason. If he doesn't love you anymore then there is nothing you can do, maybe you two weren't meant to be.
:nope::hugs:

The only way to get over it is to try to accept it. It's horrible but it's better than having false hope and always thinking what if :hugs: xxxx

well hes decided hes going to go to the doctors as his parents think hes depressed and tbh hes showing ALOT of symptons, he said hes going to speak to them and we'll go from there
maybe he has some form of baby blues
if we wernt sleeping in seperate rooms right now, id never even notice we'd broken up, its basically back to normal at home :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->