Spoiled! Spoiled! Spoiled!!! Are you??

I'll be honest and say that I'm kinda spoiled anyway. :blush:

My DH is a real sweet guy and he has always taken good care of me. I have to work hard not to take advantage of his kindness.

I'm only 10 weeks pregnant at the moment, so not much has changed. He has always been great about getting me whatever I want to eat (I get hangry easily and have blood sugar issues), though he has had to put up with my ever-changing palate this far. I wanted nothing but Subway sandwiches for about a week and he indulged me. He didn't give me a hard time when I suddenly changed my mind, either. LOL. He will also cook if I need or want him to. He made me blackened lemon pepper chicken today before rushing out the door.

I think the one incident of spoiling that sticks out in my mind occurred during my last pregnancy. We were living in Denver, Colorado (well Aurora, a suburb of Denver) and it was the middle of winter. We'd moved from Tennessee and that was our first winter there, so it was not something we were used to. Anyway, I was craving a 7-11 slushy, but there was 3 feet if she on the ground. Since he couldn't pull the car out of our apartment parking lot, he decided to walk through the three feet if snow to get me a shaft from the gas station. It was relatively close to our apartment... but still, three feet of snow. If I hadn't known before, I would have known then that he was a keeper. <3

I love that. My hubby is the same exact way. He truly is a God sent and spoils me so much! I'm not ashamed to admit it! My baby spoils meeee! &#128525;&#128525;&#128525;&#128525;

I have to admit..... my dh is a god send. The other night i got home from work... he knows ive been feeling super crapola... dinner was basically on the table... ds was fed bathed and sitting quietly on the couch... hed washed my dressing gown and my favourite blanket so they smelt all fresh.
He made me a cup of tea and the whole house was super sparkly clean.
Its not a rare occurence and i know im super lucky!

It makes up for the fact he farts in bed and shoves my head under th3 covers lol

Oh redeemed himself yest.
He had a work bbq party
I was feeling sorry for myself,
Tired and sicky looking after my ds at home while he had a party
But he brought me home a burger and veggie curry.
Yummy.
He does always fix everything around the house too.
And will do what I ask with ds
But I always hve to ask,
He will never volunteer.
But least he will if I ask him to :)

I really shouldn't joke about my DH. Yes he stinks the house out with his farts, and eats all my sweets and his snoring drives me insane but I wouldn't change him for the world. He stuck by me through the 7 years of hell and 16 losses. He stayed strong for me even when I totally broke down and couldn't take anymore. He works so hard so I can be at home with the children, ive seen him go to work in the morning so poorly but never rings in sick so we don't lose money. He never buys himself anything to make sure me and the children get the best of everything. No he isn't romantic, he isn't the slushy type but I know he will always stand by me and always has my back and that means more to me than anything. I wouldn't change a thing about him.

And THAT my friends is what it's all about &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->