Spoof Russian ad illustrates the dangers of dodgy tampons

D

deafgal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ons--little-help-shark.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I know this is not a real commerical (Thank goodness! As I don't need kids getting nightmares)but what do you think of this? Although, I don't find death and violence itself is funny or anything like that but the way this was put together was brilliant.

In case, there's been a saying that if you cut yourself and bleeding in the ocean , It will attract sharks (although , I was told menstruation repels sharks And attract bears....not sure how much is true) Whoever created the video is pointing out that the girl eaten by the shark didn't use the brand Tampax as her tampon (to be funny as it is not a real ad).

Few people think it is violence against women and few other things. But I am not seeing it.

It may be just my twisted sense of humour but I found it rather funny in a laugh in shock type of way.
I have never seen the film but apparently its a spoof from the film movie 43 but a lot seem to be harping on about it being a advert in Russia.

If anything it proves the gullible nature of people that don't bother checking facts before they get on a high horse.

Funny!

Anyone STUPID enought to be offended by that deserves to be eaten by a shark for real. :haha:

:boat::boat:

how do people get attacked by sharks I mean didnt they hear the music?

I think a lot of people these days will make a fuss about discrimination against gender, sexual orientation, race, religion etc over the silliest things!

This is one of those silliest things lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->