spot on reading from mesina

television

Reaction score
here is my reading from end of jan!!
My question is do you see a pregnancy anytime soon with me?
I have been trying for a year and have suffered with a loss in sep i so desperate to have a baby.

I get a strong vibration around the month of June for you, and equally feel a pull toward March 2013 for a little girl. The energies surrounding pregnancy have been difficult, as you yourself have stated in your question. However your child to come is around you in Spirit quite strongly at the moment and I feel that there is a need to get the timing just right for a healthy and dynamic pregnancy.

I also feel that you need just a little more time to heal from the energy of the child that you lost in September – and while I understand that you have had the chance to heal from this as best you can, there are still fragments of that energy left in you and Spirit just want to give you the time to work through them. I feel this is because it is vital to be confident about the next pregnancy and I am told that too soon and you would have projected worries into this new pregnancy and found a greater risk for another miscarriage. However, with the timing of June in the reading, the child makes it here absolutely fine and in good health.

Your daughter is quite the strong soul – a very resourceful and practical energy. I feel a very wonderful purpose that surrounds her and she seems to need to come into this life with you as you will be her strongest guiding force. She will have many of her Father’s traits and I am told that you will soften her to allow her a wonderful balance between him and you.

Lay faith in this baby – I know that she is coming but I see you worried about your fertility and timing. I know that it will seem like the longest wait and there is a lot of intense energy that surrounds this pregnancy – but I truly believe that it will be a wonderful experience for you.

I don’t know why, but I am seeing shells connected to the baby. Either this is something to do with her name, or it may be that you conceive nearer the sea – there is something about seashells and a symbol for your baby to come.

Good luck! I trust this for you, but I do understand completely about how hard it is.

I got my :bfp: fri also the day i went to the seaside for weekend:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->