spots! i feel 15 again. . .

mumdream2013

Reaction score
Im nearly 5 weeks pregnant, i have been slowly coming out in spots on both cheeks on face- but now there is quite a few, there is red marks too. looks awful. . .
anyone else having this? i am on progestorone pessaries also. . when Will they go i feel rather unattractive lol
x x

tell me about it, I keep moaning to my OH as I've never had this many spots and he keeps saying he doesnt notice but how can he not when I have 1000 on my face!! hormones lol xx

tell me about it, I keep moaning to my OH as I've never had this many spots and he keeps saying he doesnt notice but how can he not when I have 1000 on my face!! hormones lol xx

haha that's what my hubby says "cant see them" yeh right, I look like I have chicken pox LOL men ey.... xx:haha:

I'm the same! They're all on my chin. I don't think I had as many as this when I was a teenager! A few weeks ago someone on here recommended clearasil face wash so I've been using that and some clean and clear spot cream as well as doing cleansing and toning like I was before!! They seem to have cleared a lot and aren't anywhere near as sore as they were last week but I am scared they're going to scar.... fingers crossed they wont be around for the whole pregnancy!!

Mine lasted right thro last time n look set to do same this time. I hate it, look like I've got measles :-(

Mine are getting me down so much :( They are all over my chin

I brought a witch blemish stick the other day and its really soothed some of the redness down so im trying to do a few make up free days to try and clear some of them with that!

I was the same when I was pregnant with DD, they did start to clear in 2nd tri. x

I had terrible acne in my first tri. I looked like the whole jr high band.... But after the first tri, it all went away, and I don't think I had more than 2 pimples the rest of my pregnancy. Now that I had my baby, I have a little acne again...It was so shocking to see it because I hadn't seen it in so long. lol

Hang in there!

I had this on my chest and back last time but this time my face is the worst, and its dry at the same time but Im scared to moisturise??! Haha my hair is also greasy and gross and i have giant fat bloating lol i am so sexy

I have always had really bad acne, but 2 years ago I did a really harsh medication to get rid of them finally (roacuttane, horrible horrible medication, you have blood tests every month as it can cause liver damage, you have to be on 2 forms of contraception as if you get pregnant the baby will have defects, and you can't get pregnant for a couple of months after it either, it also can cause depression)

Medication (minus horrible side effects) worked a treat, and my skin has been gorgeous since. Then, I've got pregnant! spots are terrible, all over my chin, side of my mouth, even on my neck and hair line, horrible!!!

I feel your pain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->