Spots of blood a week before O?

Tnw2595

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just recently got done with a cycle that I was SURE was the one. Triphasic chart, unusually high temp the day real bleeding started, symptoms, not to mention a light, short and early period with unusual spotting before and after.

Now, about 4 days since my period and 7-8 days before ovulation, I am having tiny spots of bright red blood in ewcm, accompanied by flutters in my lower abdomen the last couple of days (like something is moving or poking me from the inside). Yesterday I noticed only one tiny speck of red blood that I wasn't even sure was blood, so I didn't think anything of it. I should also mention that my temp was unusually high yesterday and the day before (more in line with POST o temps). Today my temperature dropped SIGNIFICANTLY and well under cover line.

I've taken multiple pregnancy and ovulation tests, all bfn. Should I be worried? Or is this relatively normal pre-o bleeding?

I have attached screenshots of my chart. First one is the tail end of my first time charting + the beginning of the next cycle. Second picture is last cycle and the beginning of this current cycle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-18-20-01-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-18-20-01-10.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_2016-02-18-20-01-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-18-20-01-21.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1
I don't temp but I didn't want to read and run. Judging by the title my first thought was that the spotting a week before O was from AF finishing up. If I check CM after it ends I sometimes notice spotting but if I don't check then I usually don't notice it either even though it's pretty "normal" for me. Other than that I've never had spotting before ovulation, once in awhile shortly after O.. You're temping so I'm assuming you know you haven't ovulated early so it wouldn't be that. I wish I could help more but there are just sooooooo many things that cause spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->